My New Crockpot

The cake business is a blessing and I'm keeping the homefront happy. It took a minute to get use to the juggling act, yet the balls are midair and steady. I'll have to be very conscience of time management and truly allow the Lord to order my every step. There just isn't any other way this is going to happen. Afterall, this whole Perfect Peace endeavor is God's plan for me, so why would I doubt Him working everything out. He knows how important it is for me to keep my family a priority and I'm doing just fine - to God be the glory! Each time a woman asks me for guidance on beginning a business, I tell them OBEDIENCE to God first. It's all I know and I KNOW it works! Yesterday a woman blessed me with a new crockpot! I've never used one and always wanted one and right now I have my dinner cooking in it! Now tell me that God isn't more than awesome! The woman that blessed me with it doesn't have any idea of my new juggling act, yet God does and He came through AGAIN in a way I never expected. How can I not serve a God so amazing? He meets all my needs - great and small.