A Juggling Act

The cake business I recently started is going extremely well, yet I'm spending a little more time out of the house than I care to. I know this is necessary to get the business started, yet I would rather be at HOME! I'll endure until I can get some reliable help. I thank God for children that adapt and adjust to whatever comes their way. They are truly going with the flow. Thank you, Lord! My husband, on the other hand, isn't so pleased with my time being divided. I am convinced there is no such thing as balancing a job and family. It's all a juggling act as we strive to keep one of those important balls from dropping. Even when I was in the military, something was always left undone, someone was shortchanged of time, and time alone was less. It's all good because this is life! I'll deal with the situations as they come and keep rolling with the punches. I'll do what is necessary and what doesn't get done will definitely be waiting for me when I return for it. Last night, a lady I met for the first time said, "God is going to give you double for your trouble!" I receive that!!