Family First

This Saturday is the Grand Opening of my new dessert line and my prayer is to keep my family FIRST. I have no desire to work outside my home, yet I'm doing this to help us get out of debt and to have the freedom to do some other things for the children. I know it'll be alot of hard work in the beginning and it has been, yet I'm already ready to slow down (smile). My little dessert place is inside another restaurant, so that helps. Maybe I won't have to be there everyday dragging my children behind me. Anytime a Mother adds something to her plate, it takes time away from the homefront. I prayed before I started this endeavor that I would not get caught up and forget my priorities. This is something the Lord blessed me with, therefore, I will trust Him to make it be what it is supposed to be - nothing more and nothing less.