What's Wrong With Me?


I am either full of dysfunction or I have absolutely no time management skills. It's almost noon and I feel as if I haven't accomplished a thing besides getting my son's studies complete - I guess that should be my only concern since this is the reason I'm home anyway huh? Having a home business at home just doesn't work - I don't know how moms do it, yet I have very little time to work a business except when everyone is asleep - when do I sleep? Who has time for a home business? I don't have time to take care of business at home!! I know what's wrong - I haven't had breakfast yet and I can't think straight! Friday is the day the boys cook their own breakfast, so no wonder I feel crazy! It's time to stop and take care of ME, so I can be of good to my family. When will I learn to put me first?! Time to eat breakfast (lunch now) and start my day over the right way!