Relaxing Weekend?

I hope and pray to have a relaxing weekend - God knows every mother deserves to relax at least one day out of the week. I may be asking for a bit much for the entire weekend, yet I'm planning to have all laundry and cleaning done by close of business today (whenever that is) . The weekends are sometimes busier for working moms as they use this time to catch up on housework and not to mention extra-curricular activities and sporting events for the children. I remember very well my life and times as a working mother and my heart goes out to you as you juggle (no such thing as balance) the many hats you wear. Be good to yourself and find a minute to put your feet up, read a good book, or just stare into space without someone staring back at you (smile). God bless you and have a Happy day in Motherhood.