Take A Minute

My family can exhaust me of every ounce of energy I have - IF I LET THEM! I don't know if they think I'm a robot, superwoman, or a maid, yet they remind me I have to take a minute for myself and exhale throughout the day. One minute can make a huge difference in my attitude, my disposition, and especially the words I speak to my husband and children. If I'm tired or frustrated, it shows through my actions. Knowing when to step back, take a minute for myself, and realize that I need to renew my mind can make a difference in the day - the whole family benefits from that one minute (smile). Being a Mother can be an enjoyable, rewarding journey, yet if we allow moods, attitudes, and hurt feelings get in the way, we can easily become bitter and resentful with the people we love and that love us the most. Take a minute for yourself today! Exhale and renew your mind! Refresh your thoughts and think of the many blessings right in front of you. We really do have alot to be thankful for - our family is just the beginning.