High Maintenance Husband

Lord forgive me, yet you gave me a high maintenance husband and I'm tired. I awake and make him breakfast and when it is time for him to leave, he wants me to see him off! I usually do, yet this morning I said goodbye from the bedroom. I told him he was high maintenance and that he just can't get enough. What woman wakes up at 5 a.m. (even though I awake to pray with my prayer partner) to cook breakfast for her husband and sees him out the door every morning? June Cleaver is dead!! I kept my mouth shut because I knew I would say something to start friction and really didn't want to send him off with both of us angry. I prayed and realized I have a high maintenance husband because my marriage has always been my testing ground. We're over the Couples Ministry in our church, sooooo... no test....no testimony. I know the enemy wanted me to say the wrong things and get an attitude. I'm learning to be swift to hear and slow to speak, yet I'm still tired! I guess I'll start going to bed earlier. This may be the reason I'm fussy this particular morning - we stayed up late watching movies and the five o'clock hour came quickly!! I could go on and on and keep complaining, yet I'm going to shut up and praise God that I have a husband who wants to see his wife and kiss her before he leaves for work every morning.