Go With The Flow

My husband is home from work today, and I don’t know about you, but I can’t seem to get as much done around the house when he’s home. I figure it’s one of three things – 1) I want to spend time with him and be where he is, so my own tasks are left undone. 2) The house is not as orderly because the boys want to play with Papa instead of chores and homework. 3.) My husband thinks when he comes home from work, his job is complete, so mine must be complete also! Hmmm…I choose to believe number one is the reason (smile). Whatever the case may be, my behind is like a magnet with the sofa and it’s difficult to separate myself. Although, my ‘work from home’ job is mainly Internet related, there will be very little done until this evening when everyone is winding down and running low on energy. Hubby is home and I’ll just go with the flow and enjoy the day with my family!