Help Wanted

As I saw my husband off to work this morning at 5:45, he said he had a three-man job to do today. I could have sent him off to work in a foul mood by challenging his workload and informing him of my busy day, but instead I just chuckled and said, “I lift my eyes to the hills. My help comes from above.” Dear hubby mentioned a free movie I could take the boys to today, so I thought I’d better tackle some laundry, clean, and cook dinner early to get it out of the way. Three-man job huh? I cooked breakfast for hubby at 4:45 this morning and will cook another breakfast when the boys awake. Three-man job huh? There’s an English book I need to open with the boys today. I've got your three man job! Oh well, I really don’t have time to compare workloads, I just need to do it. I thank God for making women multi-taskers. I thank God for Jesus! It doesn’t matter what kind of job we have or what our workload is, we can’t do it alone. Whether you are a mother working two jobs, caring for elderly parents or special needs children, struggling as a Single Mother, or just trying to handle life itself, we all need the help of our almighty God. I can’t imagine my days without Him. He is my source of strength, energy, and power. No vitamins, green tea, water, or exercise can do for me what Jesus does for me. Yes, these things help me immensely, but my true help comes from above. Need help? Call on the true source.

Psalm 121:2 (NKJV)
My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth.