I Understand

I've received several comments from the blog titled What About Me, which was also a Monday Meditation for MOMSWEB. I appreciate all the comments I received in my personal email and also via the blog.
Marriage is a touchy subject among women and we won't always agree. We all experience some form of hurt or pain in our marriage - a perfect marriage doesn't exist. Please don't allow anyone to tell you whether to stay or leave your marriage. YOU are the one that has to sleep with your man. YOU are the one that has to see his face everyday. YOU are the one that may be frustrated and sick and tired of being sick and tired. YOU are the one that has to live with your decision. I've been there. As for me, I chose to stay. God gave me the endurance to stay when I truly wanted to walk away. I've had sleepless nights, made myself sick from stress, cried, and questioned God - why do you have me here? Is this really my husband? Why am I going through this? How much longer must I deal with him? I can only speak of what I know and God has shared his mercy on my marriage. God has blessed me and brought my marriage to a place I never thought was possible. It is hard to believe, yet I serve a God who has ALL POWER. I serve a God who has blessed me with PERFECT PEACE after pure hell in my marriage. The choice is yours! May God bless you and also give you perfect peace in your marriage.