Dwell On This

I enjoyed my weekend so much and Monday came all too soon. I awoke late, but immediately went to my quiet place to commune with God. It doesn’t matter how late I wake up, I must have my morning cup of Jesus. If I don’t, I easily turn into the wicked witch of Florida. This morning I read about choosing the right thoughts. How appropriate for a Monday morning! God knew when I opened my eyes that I wasn’t ready for another week of talking, teaching, taxi driving, cooking, cleaning, and other continuous chores and errands. I laughed as I read the words that pierced my heart and stepped on my toes; yet I was also thankful for them. I don’t know what it is about Mondays, but I refuse to allow Miss Flesh to control today or any other day with her stinkin’ thinkin’. If I give her today, she’ll want tomorrow. If I give her one negative thought, she’ll want two. Today is a beautiful day! Another day to get it right! Another day to experience joy and peace! Another day of life! It’s a marvelous Monday and I will dwell on marvelous thoughts of motherhood, my mundane chores, and magnificent acts of God! How about you? What will you dwell on today? Have a Marvelous Monday in Motherhood!


Philippians 4:8 (NKJV)

Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

Bookmark and Share