Poured Out

My morning devotion referred to my life being 'poured out' and used sacrificially for the ministry and faith of others. I related this to my home - my family, which is my first ministry. I often allow loads of laundry and piles of dishes to distract me of what's important - nurturing my children and teaching them the character of Christ. How can I teach the character of Christ while I'm silently mumbling about household duties? I thank God for my morning 'life lessons' with Him. I thank God for loving me enough to pull me back in line when I stray. I thank God for reminding me of just how important my role as a Mother is. Every day is a new day and a new opportunity to be better than yesterday.

Question of the day - Am I able to do menial work while maintaining a saintly attitude?