Is My Labor in Vain?

Last night as I watched my boys clean their nasty room, I wondered if my labor was in vain. I'm here with them all day - teaching, correcting, molding, loving, encouraging, sharing, helping and everything else the Lord allows me to do and sometimes they act as if they are orphans. Do they hear my words? Are they listening? Are they grasping the child-like concepts I share? Is my form of discipline working? Where is the fruit of my labor? Well, this morning I felt better. No, my labor is not in vain. I must keep tilling, planting, and watering. My harvest will eventually come, but I must not get weary in my well doing. The only way the enemy will win is if I stop. Okay, today is another day of teaching, correcting, molding, loving, encouraging, sharing, helping, and everything else the Lord has equipped me to do, so I must prepare myself to pour into my young seeds. Prayer, prayer, and more prayer is my preparation. No, my labor is not in vain!