Take Care of U

The one thing women are good for is taking care of others and barely taking care of ourselves. I use to think I was being selfish when I considered myself before my husband and children and now I KNOW I'm being selfish! Yes, it's selfish of me to NOT take care of myself first because I am no good to anyone else when I don't. Some days I forget to eat because I've been so busy meeting everyone else's needs! I realized fast that something was definitely wrong with this picture. I always look for a solution for my situations, so now when I awake in the morning before anyone else (this is a must), I meet MY needs - physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I am the most valuable person in my home because God chose me to care and nurture everyone else! You are the Mother - Take Care of U!