Get Me Through The Day

My husband just returned from a week long trip and gave me a wonderful gift - a huge bag of dirty laundry! I feel so special (smile). I was already behind on my laundry because I've been playing nurse with my oldest son who fractured his left arm this weekend. I just can't seem to get it going this morning. It's that special time of the month and I'm TIRED! Who am I going to call? My helper, my energy, my strength, my chaos buster....Jesus!

Dear Lord,

Help me! I'm tired and I know You are my strength, energy, and power! Fill me with your Holy Spirit and empower me to do the things I need to do today. Help me to be a loving wife and mother and have patience and understanding with my children. Give me the perfect peace you promised and help me to keep my mind on You and not all I have to do. Help me to focus on my blessings and the joy of being a mother to the children you've put in my care. Thank you for my husband and help me to be a loving helper. Thank you for this day, which reminds me once again that I can do nothing without you! You are my power source and I MUST stay connected to You. Thank you for meeting my every need! Help me to take one day at a time and one task at a time and be Christ-controlled in all I do and say this day. Have your way, Lord - have your way. In Jesus name, Amen