The Prince of Peace

Just in case there is doubt in anyone’s mind as to where peace comes from, please know that all peace comes from The Prince of Peace – King Jesus. His name is not the man upstairs, the boss, or my higher power, yet Jesus Christ. There is power in the name alone, so to deny calling His name is to deny the power He offers. All of my help comes from above and I can’t be ashamed to share Jesus because the very breath I take belongs to Him. I am nothing without Him. I was created by Him for Him and all I do is to bring attention to Him – not myself. I can’t take any credit for the peace in my life. Without him my ground is shaken when troubles come, yet with Jesus I stand strong as if nothing is going wrong. My peace is the result of continuous trouble, trials, tribulations, and pain in my life. I’m going through a storm right now and because of my past pain, I have strength – I have peace. There is power in pain, and I am convinced that what God has placed in me will not fail. It doesn’t matter what comes your way, what issues you deal with in your marriage, or the trouble your children are giving you...God’s peace has sustaining power. Call on Him - say His name. Know that your help comes from above; Jesus is your one and only source of Peace, all other sources will crumble and fail you. I’m a witness!