Get the Camera!


Last night as the boys and I walked into the house, I heard firstborn say, "Oh my goodness! Get the camera! Get the camera!" I was the last one in the house, so I couldn't wait to see what the commotion was all about. Well, it was their father reading a book instead of watching television like he usually is when we come home. They couldn't believe it, so firstborn snapped this picture.

What the boys don't know is that their father reads every night before he goes to sleep. With that said, it's so important that our children see us reading - this is another action they will follow by our example.

Especially during the summer months while the children are out of school, it's crucial to keep their brain cells active and fresh by reading every day - at least in this house it is!

No reading - no playing.

Thanks hubby!


Bookmark and Share