Happy Mother's Day

No, this isn't an April Fool's joke and Mother's Day is definitely not something I joke with. I consider the role of the mother to be the most important job in the world and I make an attempt to remember to celebrate my role everyday.

Why wait for a calendar month to show appreciation and gratitude?

So often, we wait for others to acknowledge us, but it takes a mother to completely understand a mother. It takes a mother to fully appreciate a mother. It takes a mother to recognize that menial jobs matter greatly! It even takes a mother to appreciate the absolute necessity of Mommy Time Outs.

It takes a mother to not wait for the month of May to tell all mothers how important, influential, providential, vital, crucial, and significant a Mother's role is. Whether you work within or outside the home, your role is of great magnitude and I wish you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Celebrate yourself today and everyday!

Visit MOMSWEB