Thank God for Life!

If I didn't know the true meaning of Christmas, there would be nothing merry about this year's Christmas. I've been surrounded by so much death and grief that it's almost unbelievable! A close friend just lost her daughter last week, my husband lost a childhood friend/cousin this week, and my prayer partner just lost a college friend. My goodness! One thing all this death is doing to me is drawing me closer to the throne! It's making me realize more that every waking moment belongs to God and there is no room for silly attitudes, grudges, or PRIDE. What matters most in this life is showing love at all times to all people. If this very minute was your last minute on Earth, would you be ready to go? Are you at peace with everyone? Is there anyone you need to forgive or be forgiven by? Did you hug your children last night? Did you kiss your husband before he left for work? Did you thank God for another day with your health, life, and strength? Thank God for the mind to be thankful and live each minute to the fullest. Thank God for life!