Perfect Peace!

I baked three cakes this morning and each one of them stuck to the pan when I tried to remove them. I didn't have any Pam Cooking Spray and didn't want to rush to the store at 6 a.m. this morning, so I went back to the old school way and greased and floured the pans. Hmmm...it didn't work for me. It's ironic that the name of the cake is Perfect Peace and yes, even in the midst of my cake mess this morning, I had perfect peace! Was I angry and disappointed? Of course I was, yet after a minute of feeling bad, I had to remember that ALL things work together and it's alright!! It WILL BE OKAY. It doesn't matter what my mess is or how great or small it is, I choose to believe in the promised perfect peace of God. I also choose Pam Spray over the old fashioned way! Perfect Peace to you today and the rest of the weekend.