Monday Meditation - Thank you!


I was a little chilly this morning when I got out of bed, so I immediately walked into the closet, grabbed warm clothes and dressed – I had a choice of what to wear.

I also wrapped my favorite purple blanket around me instead of turning the heat on – I had a choice of how to stay warm.

I walked into the living room and looked for my favorite study Bible – I had a choice of which Bible to read.

I later walked into the kitchen to start hubby’s breakfast – I had a choice of what to cook.

My prayer partner called and I answered the phone of my choice. I sat in the chair of my choice as I used my ability to listen, speak, and comprehend.

I am blessed beyond blessed. My cup runs over. God’s mercy on my life is everlasting.

Dear God, thank you for all my blessings. Thank you for the blessings I may not recognize. Thank you for food to eat. Thank you for clothes to wear. Thank you for shelter. Thank you for heat in cold weather. Thank you for clean water. Thank you for my health. Thank you for my family. Thank you for meeting my needs. Thank you for being my sufficiency. Thank you for your mercy on my life. Thank you for sparing my family from devastation. Thank you for wisdom to be thankful. Thank you for the knowledge to acknowledge you. Thank you for the honor and privilege to call on your holy name. Thank you for access to your holy throne. Thank you for choosing me to be your child. Thank you for loving me – in spite of myself. Thank you for being the Lord of my life. Thank you for being God. Thank you, God….just because. Thank you!

I Thessalonians 5:18 (NKJV)
In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.


Bookmark and Share