Check The Calendar!

Are you feeling irritable and just a little on edge? Check that calendar! One day we can be mild mannered and the next day we feel like crying because someone stepped on our toe. Hormones can take a toll on a woman’s mind and before you know it, we’re out of control and can SNAP! I felt a little edgy this morning and just didn’t want to be bothered, so I checked the calendar and sure enough…I’m a week away from the wonderful visit of The Curse! I know, I know…it’s not a curse and should be considered a beautiful thing, yet I don’t feel so beautiful during that time (smile). I decided to exercise a little and I immediately felt better. I drank my soy drink and that helped a lot also. Sometimes, if we take care of ourselves a little better, we don’t have to deal with that other person within us that enjoys creeping up when we least expect!