You've Been Missed!

Hello MOMSWEB Family!
Yes, it’s been a while and I thank all of you for your prayers and concerns.
I’ve been great, yet my computer has been quite ill and is recovering from a virus. I’ve missed having contact with everyone soooo much and your emails, received almost a month later, convinced me more than ever of the love mothers of all ages have for MOMSWEB. My passion to encourage you and support the role of Motherhood has definitely increased. The Lord has blessed me with this avenue and I will do it with my whole heart while I’m able. The more obstacles come my way, the more I’m determined and passionate to glorify God in my life while I have life. Lord willing, I’ll chat with you on Monday through the MW Monday Meditation! As I share with you, please feel free to share MW with others.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 (NIV)
Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.