A Priceless Gift

Merry Christmas! I pray everyone had a joyful Christmas Day in spite of the various life circumstances many of us encountered - life doesn’t stop just because a holiday rolls around does it? I’m returning home from a long visit with family and friends and as I recap the many events of the holiday and the gifts given and received, I’m amazed at the frequent times the Lord reminded me of the ultimate gift to share - the gift of salvation. I was given several opportunities to share the priceless gift and each experience was a blessing to me. It doesn’t matter what gifts we exchanged this Christmas, none of them will ever compare to the priceless gift from God. Thank God His gift isn’t seasonal and there is no concern for size, color, or price! Hallelujah! Isn’t it wonderful that we can continue celebrating and sharing this priceless gift that will never fade, break, or lose the excitement of newness? I challenge every mother to take advantage of this awesome opportunity to ask children, friends, and family members what their favorite gift was to give or receive. Once their answer is given, remind or share with them the most precious gift they can ever receive - the gift of God. The Lord will bless us as we use every opportunity to share Him with others not only during the Christmas season, yet every day of the year!

Romans 8:23 (KJV)

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.