A Good Day

Bookmark and Share

I awoke this morning full of smiles and excitement like a child waking up on Christmas Day. What a good place to be mentally and spiritually. The words below were my first thoughts this morning and I quickly jotted them down to share with you. I pray we all stay in our place of peace today and not stray from our Keeper in our thoughts and ways. May we unwrap this gift of day with joy and expectations of only good – regardless of what’s in store for us.

My morning thought…


Because I awoke with the ability to breathe, I perceive today to be a good day. May your perfect will be done in me. Empty me of my Self and allow Holy Spirit, which dwells within, to have divine way in me, with me, and through me. You are in control. Guide me, lead me, have your way. Mold me, shape me throughout this day.  Allow me to see only good in all you do. On my job, in my family, with friends and passersby. May I rejoice and praise knowing it’s all for my good and you’ll have your way regardless of what I say or what I try. We are one as I abide in you and keep my mind on you. My place of peace is with you and there is where I want to stay. Again, because I awoke with the ability to breathe, I perceive today to be a good day.