Write Your Life

Bookmark and Share

I’m a writer and you are, too! 

Just because you haven’t physically written a book does not exclude you because God gave us all some ink to write in the form of life itself. We may not be aware of it, but every day we write a page of our memoir. At the end of the day, how will your book read? Will it be comical, sad, eventful, frustrating, challenging, joyful, or boring? It’s up to us because we have the ability to make choices. We have the ability to write the book we want to be remembered by. It doesn’t matter what life throws at us. We have the ability to make the best of it or sit and complain and do nothing about it. 

I choose to have a book full of adventure birthed from my storms of life. If I didn’t learn from my storms and find the good in each one, someone reading my book would think my life was full of only heartache and pain, and that is not the case! It is so easy to sit back and look over the cards we’ve been dealt in life, but did we play the hand we were dealt? Did we even attempt to learn how to play the game of life or did we look at our cards and fold? Regardless of age, we’ve been penetrated by a life full of vitality and creativity through the Spirit of God. We can either walk in it or stand on the sidelines with thoughts of defeat and a ‘woe is me’ attitude. Write your life, so others won’t want to put your book down. They’ll read your page-turner full of anticipation. 

Don’t envy the books of others, write your own! Ever season of our life is a new chapter waiting to be written. Use your ink and write!