The Best I've Ever Tasted!



 

I thought my guilty pleasure was chocolate, yet as I grow older, my pleasure has modified itself into something a little more sophisticated…tea. Not just a tall glass of iced tea, but a cup of hot tea enjoyed in the evening with a small dessert portion. Okay, maybe the portion isn’t so small, but it compliments the tea. I recently received a box of coffee samples in the mail, and to my surprise; I saw a few samples of green and red tea!  WooHoo! 

After I calmed down from the excitement of my unexpected surprise, I noticed a couple of hot chocolate and coffee samples. I’m not a coffee drinker, but decided to try all three beverages; after all, they were free. I waited until one evening when I was desperate for a little comfort. I tried the green tea, which is my favorite, and it was the most smooth-tasting green tea I’ve ever tasted! Hmmm…I wondered if there was some secret ingredient in the tea. It sure wasn’t the Dollar General tea I was used to. 

A few days later, I decided to try a cup of hot chocolate and it was really, really rich and smooth – definitely not the average cup of hot chocolate. Gosh, what’s in this stuff? Because I enjoyed the other beverages so much, I decided to try a cup of coffee. UN BE LIEVE ABLE! It was sooo delicious; and I noticed I didn’t have the caffeine jitters. I actually felt good! 

After trying all three beverages, my curiosity got the best of me, so I read the information sent with the samples and was amazed at not only what I call the secret ingredient, but also the health benefits! Really? It explained why I felt so good after consuming my new guilty pleasures. I could tell you a little more, but I want you to experience what I did. 

All you have to do, is click on the link below and request your free samples. That’s it! 

Will I turn into a coffee drinker? I’m not sure, but if I ever decide to, I know exactly what to buy!  For now...tea for me, please!

 Free Samples, Please!
If link doesn't work...randrcoffee@gmail.com