WANTED: Housewives To Make Guest Appearance

The Real Housewives of Wherever have definitely made a mark in television land. They've been guests on several talk shows and have even made guest appearances on sitcoms. There is no need for the REAL housewives of America to be envious of these guest appearances because we make a few of our own appearances. Have you thought about it? Allow me to share a few of mine...

I make a guest appearance several times a day in my kitchen as I appear before a sink full of dirty dishes. The applause is the clanking of glasses and plates that have long awaited my appearance. Sometimes I get fancy and go into the boys' bathroom and pull back the shower curtain to give myself the Hollywood effect. My guest appearance is to the ring around the tub that the boys swore they cleaned. There is one more appearance that I don't care for as much because it involves traveling. When I walk outside the house, into the garage, I hear the snickering of socks as I make a guest appearance to the overflowing loads of laundry. The socks laugh because they hide from me. I guess this appearance is interactive, huh? I don't receive an applause, but I do get to smell the fresh scent of laundry detergent mixed with the foul odor of athletic socks. Eewwww...

 So you see, the REAL housewives makes guest appearances also, and if you ever get bored with your own guest appearances, you are more than welcomed to be my guest! There is much work to be done!