The Study Of...

I could hardly wait to finish my shower and plop onto my corner of the sofa tonight.  I enrolled in a course today and was excited about studying.  This is the first course I’ve ever experienced so much joy and satisfaction! I’m grateful for a dear friend who came by today to share the course with me. She obviously knows me quite well because this course is right up my alley. I can’t understand why it took me so long to enroll, but this particular course is not one I would have ever initiated on my own. My full attention has been captured. To tell you the truth, I’m completely absorbed and captivated by this course. Now, it’s time to share the course title with you. Please don’t judge me, but this is a subject I’ve secretly enjoyed for a while. The title is….Snuggiology. Yes, my dear friend brought me a beautiful Snuggie today with peace symbols all over it. Snuggiology is the study of the Snuggie with a course objective to teach one the various uses and benefits of the Snuggie.  Hubbby threatened to shoot my dear friend because he knows I’ll be spending quite a bit of time in the evenings studying.  This course isn’t any different from other courses…they all require dedicated time, energy, and a peaceful environment for learning.  Don't disturb!