Prayer of Thanks

Dear Lord,

Thank you for this day! Thank you for waking me up this morning and I know I didn't do a thing to deserve it. Thank you for your grace and mercy on my life and my family. Thank you, Lord for being Lord of Lord and King of Kings. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for the blood you shed. Thank you for my home. Thank you for my family and the bread we break together. Thank you for heat! Thank you for clean water! Thank you for the beds we sleep in. Thank you for our finances whatever they may be. Thank you for being our sufficiency! Thank you for the clothes we have and a choice of what to wear. Thank you for who you are - Almighty God! Thank you for wisdom and knowledge in raising YOUR children. Thank you for allowing your love to flow through me with my husband. Thank you for keeping my mouth shut when needed. Thank you for the ability to be. Thank you for your Holy Spirit transforming me day by day to be more like you. Thank you, Lord for your love, patience, and understanding. Help me to show the same to my family and those I come in contact with today. Have mercy, Lord. Have mercy on me.

In Jesus' name,

Amen