Holiday Hype Step I - PRAY

Let’s get this party started! It’s November and time to prepare for the holiday hype! Get on the train and buckle up because we’re going full speed ahead! Actually, this train can go as fast or as slow as we want it to – we own the speed control. My plan is to have a simple, yet momentous holiday season. For some reason right before each holiday, my plans change and simplicity turns into complexity, which invites stress. Not this year! I know I won’t be able to stick to my plans without the help of the Lord, so my first step is to PRAY. I’ll be praying to keep my focus on what the true meaning of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year’s celebration is. I’ll pray to be disciplined enough to stick to my plans, and also praying that this season will be full of memories my family will enjoy and remember for years to come. Having total dependence on God to lead, guide, and direct me every step of the way is the key. I’m excited and I feel secure knowing I will keep my peace of mind and remain stress free. I’ve never actually prayed for God’s help before the holidays, so I’m already off to a great start. This will be a blessed holiday season full of fun, memories, and especially giving God glory!